Nullamlacus dui ipsum

Nullamlacus dui ipsum conseque loborttis non euisque morbi penas dapibulum orna. Urnaultrices quis curabitur phasellentesque congue magnis vestibulum quismodo nulla et feugiat. Adipisciniapellentum leo ut consequam ris felit elit id nibh sociis malesuada.

Continue Reading »

Teachers Login Here

Teachers Login Form

 

Pupils Login Here

Pupils Login Form

 



Principal's Message

Welcome to the portals of Army Institute of Education (AIE), Greater NOIDA. The Institute is one among the 11 prestigious professional education colleges in India managed by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), a purely non-profit welfare organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1861 on April 29, 1983. Realizing the prominence of education as a major welfare activity, the Indian Army created the AWES with a vision to cater to the aspirations of wards of Army personnel through provision of quality and affordable education.

AIE has inherited a strong philosophy from its founder Late Gen BC Joshi, then Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) to provide holistic education to the wards of Army Personnel. The Management of AIE is headed by the Patron, Lt Gen Asit Mistry, AVSM, SM, VSM, General Officer Commanding (GOC) Delhi Area and the Chairman, Maj Gen Rajpal Punia, YSM, Chief Of Staff (COS) Delhi Area who unceasingly guide and inspire the faculty, staff and student-teachers in their pursuit for professional excellence.

AIE is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi and is recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) for its Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme. AIE is NAAC accredited and has obtained Grade ‘A’ by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.

Our student-teachers are 100 per cent Indian Army wards and dependents. Wisdom, perseverance, discipline, steadfastness and moral character are the virtues of our student-teachers that have enabled them to attain appreciation as well as achieve laurels in academics, co-curricular activities and sports.

To unveil the inherent potential of our student-teachers, we at AIE are proactive in providing an innovative pedagogy that meets international standards and at the same time is deeply imbedded in Indian values, tradition and culture. The activities at AIE emphasize on nurturing life skills, preparing socially concerned and morally upright nation builders of tomorrow. The distinguished faculty and dedicated non-teaching staff are committed to the Vision and Mission of the Institute and have been instrumental in providing an inspiring and stimulating environment for holistic progress of each and every student as well as in establishing an excellent reputation of the Institute since its inception in the year 2003.
AIE is well-resourced with air-conditioned technology-enriched classrooms, state of art laboratories like computer lab with language learning lab, Teaching Learning Resources Centre (TLRC) equipped with Smart interactive board, Art and Craft Resource Centre, a spacious automated library with a rich collection of more than ten thousands books, periodicals, national and international journals, a seminar hall with modern sound system and seating capacity of 200 persons, an exquisitely designed amphitheatre, lush green herbal garden and yoga lawn, playground, exclusive indoor and outdoor facilities like gymnasiums, cafeteria and laundry, separate hostels for girls and boys, residential facilities for faculty and staff, 24 hours power backup and Wi-Fi.

I am delighted to state that University results have been extremely heartening with 81 per cent of our B.Ed. Batch 2015-17 scoring distinctions and the remaining 19 per cent securing first division. We can boast of our student placements in Army Public Schools, Kendriya Vidyalayas and other reputed public schools in India as well as international placements in Dubai.

I earnestly hope that the student-teachers will take ownership of this institution and take it to higher trajectory of growth. May each one of them successfully embark on the professional journey of becoming a teacher and blossom into a lifelong learner.

With best wishes.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                           Dr. Tania Gupta
                                                                                                                                                                                           Principal
                                                                                                                                                                                           AIE, Greater NOIDA